How much do you know about the cold knowledge of cats?

By: Shoveler Dec. 27,2019

Some people say, "Don't try to understand a cat, just pet it ..."

Many netizens complained:

Although I stick to cats every day

Please cat

But their world is really hard to understand!

Today I will share a wave: the little-known cold knowledge about cats.

1. Cats spend an average of 2/3 of their sleep every day. This means that a 9-year-old cat can only wake up for three years.

2.Female cats tend to use the right paw, while male cats tend to use the left paw.

Interestingly, 90% of humans are right-handed, and the remaining 10% of left-handed people are also often male.

3. Cats can make about 100 different sounds, while dogs only have about 10 different sounds.

4. Some cats survived a fall from a height of more than 20 meters, mainly due to their "rightingreflex".

The cat's eyes and inner ear balance organ will tell it where it is in the air, so the cat can land with its feet, even if the cat does not have a tail, it has this ability.

However, it is still necessary to take protective measures at home to avoid cat injuries.

5. Some siamese cats appear cross-eyed because most of the nerves in the left brain control the right eye, and most of the nerves in the right brain control the left eye.

This can cause diplopia to appear when the cat tries to correct vision and puts its eyes up.

6. The staff of the Dutch Embassy in Moscow noticed that two siamese cats kept screaming and digging the corner. The staff thought there were mice.

In the end they discovered that the Russian spy was hiding the microphone in the corner, and it was the cat who heard the microphone.

7. In the 1930s, Russian biologists discovered that the color of siamese cats varies depending on their body temperature.

The siamese cat carries the albinism gene, which only works when the body temperature is above 37 ° C.

If these kittens stay in a very warm room, their color will not darken, and their body will still be milky white.

8. The origin of the name Ragdoll cats is very straightforward, that is, the word puppet, because they are very friendly and have a good temper. When they are picked up, they will become loose and soft, like a cute puppet.

9. They all say that Ragdoll cats are not afraid of pain? In fact, they are following the survival of the fittest: small animals are very important in their actions and may be caught by prey if they are not careful. So they try to behave normally even if they are injured, hiding their weaknesses.

Over time, this feature has been continuously strengthened during the evolution process.

10. In recent years, Ragdoll cats have been hyped to prevent hair loss. Don't be deceived by them!

Any cat will lose hair. Only the hair density of Ragdoll cats is large, and the soft medium-long hair is not easy to knot, so the hair loss is relatively small!

Here also remind those who raise Ragdoll cats to do daily care and use exclusive precision nutrition to protect the health of the coat.

11.Maine cats are naturally produced in North America. The first breed of long-haired cats, initially working cats, is particularly hardworking.


12. The largest purebred cat in the world is:

Maine cats can weigh up to 25 pounds (11.3 kg) and weigh twice the average cat's weight.

Disclaimer: The pictures are from the Internet,
Copyright belongs to the original author,
if there is any infringement, please contact to delete.

Recommend